Thank you to everyone who attended Thursday’s sold-out BostonÂ kick-off event. There were a lot of good posts, but because I only shouted out the event tag once (please use smcboston going forward), notÂ all the write-upsÂ got captured in one place. So here areÂ a few write-ups to-date:
Special thanks to everyone who made this event possible…
- Chris Heuer, Kristie Wells and everyone at the Social Media Club
- Jen McClure and everyone with SNCR, our event host*
- Our event sponsor, Topaz Partners*
- Everyone who volunteered ahead of time to speak and/or facilitate, including David Meerman Scott, Julian Bourne, Duncan Perry, Brian Balfour, Brian Person, Howard SholkinÂ and Isabel Walcott Hilborn.
- Everyone who stepped forward at the event to help out or share their thoughts–see the write-ups above for even more contributions
We’re looking forward to more events in the future. Stay tuned here for more in the near future…
* Social Media Club Boston is looking for sponsors and hosts of future events. Stay tuned for more information on how to help…
Thanks for visiting! For information on our first event–including the full agenda–visit the Social Media Club Wiki. If you’re not already signed up for this event, taking place on Thursday, November 2nd, it’s too late–the event is sold out beyond capacity. But it’s not too late to participate in the club! Keep visiting this site for more news and information!