Huge Response from Thursday’s Panel
Yesterday’s panel was well-attended, well-covered and well-received. A special thank you to everyone who helped organize and execute this event, including organizer Ginger Lennon (@racepointgroup), sponsor Digital Influence Group (@diginfgrp) and fellow promoters Bob Collins (@robertcollins) and Joselin Mane (@bostontweetup).
The moderator was Scott Kiekbusch, who filled in at the last minute for Steven Brennan, SVP, technology, Digital Influence Group (@stevenbrennan). Scott (@adjustafresh) is the director of user experience at Digital Influence Group.
His panelists included:
- Janet Aronica, Community Manager, oneforty (@JanetAronica)
- Zach Hofer-Shall, Analyst, Forrester (@znh)
- Kathy O’Reilly, Director, Social Media Relations, Monster.com (@kathyoreilly)
- Ben Boardman, Marketwire & Sysomos (@benboardman5)
I’ll post video as soon as we get it, but in the meantime, here are some great roundups and blog posts inspired by the event:
- Round-up of Tools from #SMCBoston Panel by Janet Aronica
- Panel Roundup: Evaluating Social Technologies: From Chaos to Strategy by Jenny Mackintosh
- 20 social media tools worth checking out by Fee Naaijkens
- Time for a new attitude in IT by Tom Catalini
There were so many other great contributions. Any others you want to share?
UPDATE: Here are the two videos. The first covers the first 45 minutes or so, and the second the last 20-odd minutes. Thanks to DIG for the videos!
The DIG blog has some timecodes and other information for a little more detail.