Social Success: Making the Grade in Social Media
Join the Publicity Club of New England and the Social Media Club of Boston for a night of social media success stories and lessons learned.
On Feb. 9, a panel of marketing practitioners led by Julie Hall – part of the team that took home last year’s Bell Ringer award in social media – will share their learnings on what has worked, what hasn’t worked, and how to measure success in the rapidly changing world of social media.
Our panelists will touch on key aspects of social media and marketing, including:
* Avoiding mistakes by planning for success and failure
* Getting buy-in from key stakeholders across the organization
* Involving all departments and practices to avoid “talking head syndrome”
* Implementing effective social media policies
* Creating and sharing compelling multimedia content
* Effectively engaging your communities
* Measuring the impact (and ROI) of your social media programs
* Evan Falchuk, President and Chief Strategy Officer, Best Doctors
* Tyson Goodridge, Principal, Dialogue
* Amy Kenly, Director of Social Media and Analyst Programs, Kalypso
* Joselin Mane, Chief Social Media Strategist, 451 Marketing
* John Mendelsohn, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Constant Contact
* Mike Proulx, Senior Vice President, Director of Digital Strategy, Hill Holliday
Wednesday, Feb. 9, 2011
6:00 p.m. Dinner/Networking
6:30 p.m. Presentation
1601 Trapelo Road
Waltham, MA 02451
Sign up now at http://pubclub.org/Social-Success
The video from this event is available:
On Feb. 9, a panel of marketing practitioners led by Julie Hall – part of the team that took home last year’s Bell Ringer award in social media – shared their learnings on what has worked, what hasn’t worked, and how to measure success in the rapidly changing world of social media.
Comments are closed.