Thanks for a Very Successful Event!
Thank you to everyone who attended Thursday’s sold-out BostonÂ kick-off event. There were a lot of good posts, but because I only shouted out the event tag once (please use smcboston going forward), notÂ all the write-upsÂ got captured in one place. So here areÂ a few write-ups to-date:
Special thanks to everyone who made this event possible…
- Chris Heuer, Kristie Wells and everyone at the Social Media Club
- Jen McClure and everyone with SNCR, our event host*
- Our event sponsor, Topaz Partners*
- Everyone who volunteered ahead of time to speak and/or facilitate, including David Meerman Scott, Julian Bourne, Duncan Perry, Brian Balfour, Brian Person, Howard SholkinÂ and Isabel Walcott Hilborn.
- Everyone who stepped forward at the event to help out or share their thoughts–see the write-ups above for even more contributions
We’re looking forward to more events in the future. Stay tuned here for more in the near future…
* Social Media Club Boston is looking for sponsors and hosts of future events. Stay tuned for more information on how to help…
Comments are closed.